Sunday, June 5, 2011

IMF & FIFA 2011 - Too many iffy situations in the air to ignore

These are some quick sketches which transpired within me when the media was talking about these issues over and over. All too often such sketches stay in my notepad because of insufficient time to create a clean piece worthy of formal publishing. And there goes my opportunity to voice it out as a cartoonist as the images become dated.
So today I decided to scan a couple to display the creative energy which I just captured when it passed by. The funny thing is that it has no time and place to show up. So it is up to we artists to grab the moment it appears before it is lost forever.

Iffy FIFA Situation Copyright © 2011 Remy Francis

Iffy IMF Situation Copyright © 2011 Remy Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment