Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Corporate Design Stints Part 1

The day I entered the Corporate World in the field of designing was in the early 1980s or late 1979, when along with my family I had an opportunity to design a logo for my father's additional business of a cold storage plant. I remember the logo vividly. It was hand-drawn and printed with the use of conventional off-set printing methods. I remember we as a family took part in all of the promotional and marketing efforts. Even as a school kid I was exposed to this wonderful industry planning out seasonal fliers, inserts in newspapers etc. In following posts I shall continue discussing with you of my journey as a Corporate Designer. That's crazy! I just realized this was my first logo design gig with the best team one could ever wish for...my siblings and parents.

While I speak to you about my growth as a Designer through small snippets here, let me introduce you to some of my designs for the Corporate World.





No comments:

Post a Comment