Sunday, May 8, 2011

1994 : My beginnings as motion graphics animator

A clear sunny day in the UAE, the first day of the working week was busy busy as usual. I had quite a few jobs on my agenda today which went off pretty well, but couldn't help thinking about my first days as a Motion Graphics Animator back in the early 1990s at the Crest Animation Studios (http://www.crestindia.com), Bombay. I recently got connected to one of my colleagues who was one of my first mentors at Crest, when I did my first real-time 2D and 3D broadcast graphics. He was a pro on the Quantel, today running his own studios in the likes of Crest in Bombay. Can't believe it's been over 16 years?! Glad I was able to keep my sanity and devotion towards the field I still adore with much excitement as when i started back in the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment